Today I took another step forward to tell The Tale of the Dark Isle. I planned the track to be a pipes track only, but to get the vocal-melodies straight, I had to convert it to orchestral instruments. That worked fine and now the melodies are done. So the reasonably next step was to go back to the original planning and get the pipes back into the song. And now, after a few hours of work, I am pretty pleased with the result. It will be difficult to manage all the vocals that we will have to record for this track, but since they are the key to the mood of the track, I am sure, that we will put extra effort into getting them as good as we can, with our borrowed equipment. I cannot say when the moment will be, when we record the vocals. There are a lot of other tracks, that I don’t mention too often on my blog, that need vocals recorded. But since Ellina said, she was very motivated, I hope, we can do it in the next few weeks.